Saturday, June 16, 2012

Karen's Bridal Shower

Karen is getting married! We could not be any  happier for her. She is such a sweet girl and we know that her and Braxton are going to be so happy together.
Jill set up a bridal shower for her and there was lots of good food. I think that I ate more than my share of everything that was there. It was all so good, I couldn't help myself.
Jill and Brooklyn. Brooklyn is a little wild woman but she sure is cute.

I just love the outfit that she got. You can never have a bridal shower with out trying to embarrass the bride. The brothers all made a video with Braxton asking him different questions. It was a lot of fun to watch. I am sure that poor Braxton was overwhelmed. It sure can be a lot unknown marrying into a family that is as large as our is. We sure are excited to welcome him with open arms. Congrats Karen and Braxton!

No comments:

Post a Comment