We bought a house and I am so excited about it. After house hunting all summer long we finally found one that we really liked. We put an offer in and got a counter offer back. After a few back and forth offers we settled on a price and the house is ours. I love it and cant believe that it finally happened.
We got a new bed to go with the new house. We spent a lot of time at Bed Bath and Beyond trying to decide on a comforter that we both like. I love the one that we ended up with. We also went to quite a few places looking for orange pillow cases. They were harder to find then I thought they would.
Geoff seemed to think that because I got a new bed set for the bedroom that he had to get a new tv. So here it is in all its 70 inches of glorious viewing space. I was at work one night and I came home and Geoff and Brett had got the tv out of the box and mounted on the wall. We had not even unpacked the house yet. They tv was the very first thing that we got set up in the new house.
I bought this table at a yard sale. Megan helped me to refinish it. We are still working on the chairs for it. We have 6 chairs to refinish. It is going to look so good when it is all done. And it fits really well in the space that we have it in.
I also get this entry way table at a yard sale. I have really loved being able to get nice things at a great price. The roses are the ones that Geoff gave me the night that he proposed. I dried them out and have had them in this vase ever since. I love how well they work in our entry way.
Last but not least here is a picture of our house. It is just adorable. The house is 3 bedroom 2 bath and has a 2 car garage. Geoff has his weight set and punching bag in the garage. So neither of us get to park our cars in there. The Harley is also in the garage. I am so happy that we got this house and we got it at a great price.





No comments:
Post a Comment