I cant believe that six weeks is already here. I know that it is still early on but I am so excited about this little sweet pea that I am carrying. I have started feeling icky. I just feel off. I know things could be a lot worse and I am grateful that they are not. I don't know if I could handle this if I was not feeling good. It has been very hard for me not to run and tell everyone that I know. I really want to tell people so that I will stop getting the looks like wow you have put on some weight. I just want to throw this out there that I have not gained any weight since I got pregnant at least not at this point. I am quite happy about that. I have noticed that certain clothes do not fit so well anymore though. I know that in the near future I will be putting on the pounds and I am not looking forward to that. I have always been so self conscious about my weight.
Some things to remember about this week:
I can no longer sleep comfortably on my belly, or even lay on it for more than 10 minutes. Sad day.
I am craving mustard and pretzels. Not together but that is something that always sounds good.
Hot dogs give me heartburn. Need to stay away from them.
Sleep... This is all that I want to do. I feel like I am just worn out and can barley make my self get up each day. I went to the gym one day this week and it kicked my butt. I find that I am having a hard time just getting motivated to do anything. I hope that this will go away soon. I feel like I am getting nothing done around my house. I hate that I look so pregnant already in this photo. I was already so tubby around the middle that I look way farther along then I really am.
No comments:
Post a Comment