Friday, March 16, 2012

Hustle

Do you ever feel like you get wrapped up in life and that you are missing the bigger picture? That is how life seems to be going. Yesterday I ran into a friend who told me to set so goal for my future. Apparently the fact that I have nothing planned for my life other then paying off my school loans did not sit well. After this conversation I got home and really started thinking about what I want to do with my life. What is my big picture?

I have a few goals for this year but other than that I have not really thought about what I want to do when I grow up. I have decided that it is time to take into consideration not just the rest of the year but my future.  While I try to figure out what I want to be when I grow up I will let you in on my goals for this year. I guess this is kinda like my New Years Resolutions only I am doing mine in the middle of March. Maybe this will make them easier to stick with.

1. Compete in one Race each month. ( so far so good)
2. Compete in the Spartan Race ( if you dont know what this is, look it up. It is intense)
3. Lose another 25 pounds ( I am hoping with all the training I am doing this will just happen)
4. Get pregnant.
5. Run the marathon.

I know that my list is not long and that all of these goals are achievable. That is why I have made such a short list. I feel that if I don't set to many goals I will be able to accomplish all of them. I will have to post some pictures from my previous races this year. I think that i will do a flash back day once a week until I am caught up.  Plus it is nice to look back and see all of the things that I have accomplished.  So that if I do get down on myself I can see what I have already done and know that I can do more if I set my mind to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment