Thursday, March 1, 2012

Biggest Loser


The radio station Planet 94.1 was advertising about a Biggest Loser contest that they were going to host with the Washington City Community Center. When I heard about it I decided it was something that I had to be a part of. I know that I have tried to do many workouts and different diets to lose weight but I just seem to gain it all back. I decided that I was going to try and do this to the best of my ability and see what I could accomplish. 
The big day came when they were holding the auditions. It was based on a first come first serve type thing. They only let in 100 people. There are 10 teams of 10 people and we all have a trainer. It is pretty fun. I am on the Pink team and I got made the team captain. I was not sure that I would be a good captain but it has been good to help keep me motivated. My team picked the name the Pink Panthers and we are really having a good time working out together and getting to know each other better.
I am so happy that I decided to do this. I have lost some weight and learned a lot of things about losing weight and eating healthy. It really is a fun experience and I am glad that I decided to do it.  Each week we have a seminar that we attend or a challenge that the teams do against each other.  Then we have a weigh in with our trainer on Monday mornings. I really am liking this and I will update on all the fun things that we have been doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment