Saturday, February 4, 2012

Run like a Girl!

Michelle and I are trying to run in at least one race each month. The Run like a Girl race was very fun. It was a hard course with a big hill but we each made it. Sometimes I wonder what I am getting myself into while I am running and then I realize that I really do enjoy it to a point. I wish that I was faster and that I could really consider myself to be a good runner but that is not the case. I really only am just average. But I still do it!

At the finish line they gave us each a cupcake and a flower. It was pretty cool. This is my first all girls race and I was really impressed with the turn out. I really didn't think that there would be as many runners as there was. I guess that a lot of people came from out of town to run this race. I thought that was pretty crazy but then Geoff and I have gone other places to run races so I guess it makes sense.

Bart, Brooklyn, and Addison came to watch Michelle finish. It was cold out there but they were such troopers! I think that they really had a good time. We all went to Bear Paw after the race for breakfast. I sure am glad that we have such good friends to do these things with!

Here is Michelle finishing the race. There were a bunch of me finishing but man do I look crazy in all of them. I didn't want to post them on here. I may have to go back and do that later but we will see.
Here is Michelle and I at the finish line. The sun was really bright and we took like a million pictures of us trying to get us with our eyes open but this was the best on that we could get. I know that I have said this a million times but I really am so happy that Michelle is doing this with me. It really would not be the same with out her. I am also so glad that Geoff is willing to go along with all of the races. I know that it is not cheap but he is always willing to let me do them if I want to! I love you Geoff!

No comments:

Post a Comment