Thursday, May 30, 2013

4 years and a Girl!

Today Geoff and I celebrate 4 years of marriage. I cant believe that it has already been 4 years. It feels like it has just flown by. We started the day off by a trip to the doctors office to find out the gender of our little bean. We were not very surprised to find out that we are having a little girl. We were keeping with the tradition of my side of the family and adding another little princess. However, we are so excited to be welcoming out little Alli-Cat into our family. At this moment in time we have chosen the name Allison Niccole Demke. But you never know if that will change before she gets here or not.
Geoff had to go back to work but before he did that we went over to the Dixie Center to visit Nana and give her the exciting news. We had run to Target and bought some Hershey's chocolate bars and a pink highlighter and then highlighted the She in Hershey's. She was very excited to be getting another little princess. We texted Papa to see if he would be in his office so that we could go and see him also but he was in Salt Lake City on business. So we sent him a picture of the candy bar that we had for him. He is very excited to have a new little lady in his life. We then headed back to Dal-Tile. We were in Geoff's car as mine was in the shop for a flat tire and an oil change. More on that in a bit.
I left Dal-Tile and headed to the park to meet up with Geoff's mom and our sister in law Nikki. They were there playing with the kids. It was a lot of fun to tell Geoff's mom. She was so excited. I decided to just text all the rest of the family. It was so fun to hear all of their reactions. I sent an email to Kathie who is on a mission. I cant wait to hear back from her and see her reaction.
I finally got a call back from the dealership about my car. Would you believe that they had it for over 5 hours. I can just see all the shock in your faces when you think of what it would cost for the labor for those 5 hours not just the parts to repair it. Lets just say that it cost a pretty penny to get it fixed. I swear that the dealership knew that the car was almost paid off and so they made up all of these things that needed to be fixed on it. But I really cant complain. I have had the car for almost 6 years and have not really had any serious problems with it. We will pay it off in October and it will be so nice to have a reliable car and no car payment. I look forward to the day.
Geoff and I were planning on going to a movie and then out to dinner when he got off work but we ended up taking a nap instead of the movie. Geoff has been putting in a lot of hours and not getting much sleep these days. I am so proud that he takes his job seriously and that he is working so hard to provide for me and Alli. After our nap we headed out to Anasazi Steak house for dinner. Can I just say I love that place. We both got the steak on a slate. I think that is what it is called. They bring your steak out to you on a hot plate that is cooking it while it sits in front of you. It is so awesome! You can cook your steak just the way you want it.
Geoff got me a new charm for my charm bracelet from Harley Davidson and a new necklace from there as well. Both are so beautiful and I am so spoiled. Geoff is the most amazing man and I cant wait to spend the rest of my life getting spoiled by him! He has given me more in the last four years then I can even imagine. I don't know what I would do with out him in my life. Thank you Geoff for making me a better person. For making me want to strive to be the best wife that I can be. I owe it all to you! I love you with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment