Monday, May 20, 2013

Brooklyn's Preschool Graduation

The beautiful girl graduated from Preschool. It sure was fun to go and watch her get her certificate. She was a bit shy and didn't really want to stay sitting up in front of all the people with her classmates. But she managed to make it through. She was so adorable up there singing and doing all the movements to the songs that they learned.
It is fun to see the difference in age. Some of the kids were a year older then Brooklyn and you could tell that they were more comfortable in front of the adults. They were also more vocal when singing and talking. At the end of the program they had all the kids come up and get a certificate of graduation. Brooklyn would not look at the camera while she was up there with her teacher so I didnt get a good picture. I sure do love this little lady. She holds a special place in my heart!
There were many in attendance to support Brooklyn on her big day. Nana and Papa came as did Brittney and Mimi. Kai also graduated with Brooklyn. So they had support on both sides. Brooklyn and Kai are the best of friends and I am sure they caused lots of issues for their preschool teacher. I am sure they kept her on her toes. It was a really fun afternoon and I am glad that I was able to make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment