The Color Crazy Cuties!
We all signed up to do the Color Palooza. It was a charity color run. I talked everyone into doing it with me. I was getting a little nervous as the race was getting closer because I am starting to get pretty big and my balance is not what it was before. Also I learned that my lungs seem to have more pressure on them and that makes it harder to really run or walk for long periods of time.
I am still glad that we did the race and that I have amazing friends that would walk the whole thing with me! I don't know how far I would have made it if I had to run. We sure had a lot of fun and got quite messy!
![]() |
| Me, Nikki, Tia and Michelle! Some of the best women ever! |
![]() |
Bk row: Tia, Michelle, Hannah, Nikki, & Randy
Frt row: Geoff and I |
![]() |
| Michelle, Tia, Crissie, Thomas, me and Geoff |
We searched everywhere for Thomas and Crissie to get a picture with them after the race. After most of the group had left we found them. So we tried to round up everyone that was still left and get another picture. I really love when we can get a bunch of the family to do the races with us. I really think that when you have something fun to look forward to you are more inclined to get into better shape.





No comments:
Post a Comment