Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pioneer Day!

This year for the 24th of July we had all the sisters in town with all of the girls. It was a lot of fun to spend the weekend with my sisters and their kids. On Pioneer day we headed to my parents stake breakfast at the stake center. We met up with everyone just as they were getting in line so we got there just in time. I was carrying Alli and Geoff had Hooch so it made it tricky to try and put food on our plates, but we made it work. We all headed over to the table to eat. It is quite hard to get kids to eat when they can see all of the bounce houses that they want to go and play in. It is also hard getting a 2 year old to smile for the camera.

See what I mean? These two are such angels but you wouldn't be able to tell by these pictures. I just love their faces. They are like Aunt Cole cant you see that I am being upset right now? Why are you trying to make me smile? These girls make me laugh so much and I don't know what I would do if I could not be a part of their lives. I wish that they lived closer so that we could spend more time together. 
Daddy decided to give this little lady a piece of watermelon. She loved it but also made such a huge mess. She has decided that she loves to eat whatever we are eating and it makes feeding her a struggle most days. 

Finally it was time to go and play. These girls rushed over there so fast and were up in the bounce house before anyone knew what was going on. They had a blast they were jumping all over the place. There was another bounce house that the little kids could play in and Sian and Peyton were over there having a blast. I was hard to get a picture of them that was not blurry because they did not want to stop jumping to let me take their picture. We let them play for a bit but it was starting to get hot. All of the parents were standing in the heat just sweating to death. 
This is my view of Alli most days. She loves to get a hold of anyone's fingers and walk around. It is her new favorite thing and if you try and let go she will throw the biggest temper tantrum. She has figured out how to get her way and we are in for a lot of trouble. She thinks that she needs to always get her way. Its a good thing she is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment