I cant believe that my baby is already 9 months old. Where did the time go? I swear that she just got here and now she is approaching her first birthday. I just cant believe it. We love this little lady so much and are so blessed to have her in our lives. I don't know what we did before we had her. And yet there are days when I would trade her in to have a day to myself. Okay maybe not trade her in, but you can catch my drift.
Alli is trying really hard to walk. She will pull up on everything and if she sees anyone around that will take her fingers and walk with her she is so happy. However, she throws a mean temper tantrum when you let go of her fingers. I have gotten her to take a step or two on her own but for now her main form of transportation is crawling. And boy can she get around that way.
One of her new favorite things to do is open all of the cupboards in the kitchen and bathrooms. She loves to open the cupboard and then let it slam shut. She will look up at you to see if you are watching and if you are she will laugh like it is the funniest thing ever. She is such a stinker. Lucky for us she doesn't really pull anything out of them yet. But I guess it is time to start baby proofing the house. It wont be long before she is getting into everything.
When she gets really tired she will just laugh and laugh at everything. She doesn't get really fussy just really giggly. I love it. Alli and I have had a great summer together. I am not looking forward to school starting back up again. We have spent a lot of time playing and reading books together. I think that one of her favorite things is when we get together with some friends and head to the splash pad. This little lady loves the water. She would stay out in the sun and water all day long if I would let her. I am glad that she loves the water as much as I do. I just don't know what I would do if she was scared of the water.
| Hanging out with her Panda. |
| Sitting isn't really an option anymore. |
| This is how pictures usually turn out. Alli running away. |
We cant believe how fast our little peanut is growing and we cant wait to see what the future hold for us. We love you little Alli-Cat!
No comments:
Post a Comment