In preparation for our upcoming triathlon we hit the pool for some laps. We ended up playing around a lot more then really swimming. I did manage to get in my 8 lengths before we got out of the pool. It was a lot of fun and made me more excited for the warm weather to be here all the time. The water looks so blue in the photos. It is so cool. Sorry for all the squinty eyes we were looking into the sun.
Michelle and Addison getting out of the pool to go talk to Bart. He is away for work and they Skype him every night. I am so glad that we have the technology that makes this possible.
After the pool we headed over to Bart and Michelle's house to cook up some burgers. It was a lot of fun to be able to hang out and just have a good time. With how busy Geoff and I have been lately there is not really a lot of time to get to do stuff like this. I really hope that we can continue to make time.
Brooklyn had fallen asleep after the pool and was just waking up when this photo was taken. I could not get her to smile for me. I tried really hard. She was hungry though she ate two whole hotdogs. That is a lot for this little lady that does not like to eat.
Addison on the other hand loves to eat. She was getting mad that we were not getting the food to her fast enough. I sure do love hanging out with these two little ladies!
Jonathon joined us. Courtney had to work so she missed out on the fun. We are sure excited to be attending their wedding this summer. So exciting for them.
And what is a post without a picture of us. I sure do love this man with all my heart. Funny thing he said to me. I looked at this picture and was like man my forehead looks huge. (don't judge me on that). His response is that it is because I turn my chin down so that I don't look like I have a double chin. I guess that I will have to take the big forehead then. He is such a crack up. But I love him so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment