Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Just a thought

Do you ever get the random idea that you can be a better person? As I sit here thinking of all the things that I need to do around my house and of all the things I want to accomplish in life I ponder on how my life is different than I ever expected it to be. It is not a bad thing not in the least. I love my life and all the people in it. I guess what I am trying to say is that we all have trials that lead us to the end. You become the person that you are by picking which path you are going to take. Not all of these paths are the right one but they all lead to the same destination. I have decided that I am going to strive to do better and enjoying the path that I chose no matter how hard or not fun it may be. I will be a better person. That I can promise to!

No comments:

Post a Comment